Addressable Water Leak Detection Module Panel
The AWLDM32 Water Leak Detection Module monitors up to 100 meters of C Systems CS-AWLD-XX sensing cable. When liquid is detected, the AWLDM32 unit indicates the leak, displays the location of the leak and switches a relay to provide local voltage-free contact closure. The AWLDM32 can also communicate to a Main addressable panel such as a AWLD2400 or directly to a PLC or other host system using standard protocols. The low cost of the AWLDM32 makes it economical to build very robust systems with many small independent sensing cable segments. No field calibration is required.
The AWLDM32 can be used as a stand-alone leak detection alarm unit, or in networks with AWLD2400. The AWLDM32 can be configured using the display provided in the module itself. No software / tool is required to configure this module.
- Intelligent Microcontroller based sensing technology
- 3 digit 7 segment ½ inch display for location information
- Built in buzzer for alarm condition with leak distance in meters
- RS485 communication with main panel
- Single key for local reset
- Works with all types of CS-AWLD-xx length sensor cable
- DIN rail mountable for easy installation
- ABS plastic enclosure